Art by J Studios Policies &
1. Students should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before class time and be picked up
promptly at the end of class.
2. Parents are welcome to pay a quick visit to their child's class. However, so as not to
interfere with our instruction time, we urge you to keep your visit short.
3. Please consult the art calendar for class schedules. Calendars are available in the
studio and on our website at www.artbyjstudios.com.
4. Should your child miss a class, a make-up class is offered on Saturdays 12:30p-1:30pm.
Please advise Art by J via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child plans to attend.
5. In case of inclement weather, we will follow the decision of the Gaston County School
system. If school is canceled, there will be NO art classes. A make-up day will be
scheduled. Please check our Facebook page for "up to the minute" information.
6. We do have class on scheduled Teacher Workdays.
7. We often have "messy" projects, so please dress your child accordingly. Paint shirts will
8. Please save all artwork. One or two pieces will be selected for the spring art show. You
might consider having pictures framed and/or matted throughout the year to avoid
the rush before the Art Show.
9. Should you have any questions about art class, please contact Mrs. Dibble at
email@example.com or 704.718.4330.
1. Tuition of $70 is due on the 1st of each month. Checks should be made payable to
"Art by J."
2. Payment is due regardless of student's attendance. Make-up classes are offered.
3. Should you desire to withdraw your child from class, payment is due until written
notification has been given.
4. In the case of a returned check, there will be a $25.00 fee.
Copyright 2013. Art by J Studios - Art School. All rights reserved.