Slide show from Spring 2019 art show:
A Taste For Art
Art by J Studios opened in 1985 when artist-teacher-owner Jeaniene Dibble decided to offer an after school art enrichment program for school children in the Belmont area. Since then, Art by J has grown into a widely respected art school for children in grades 1-12 and adults in the Greater Belmont/Lake Wylie area.
At Art by J, students experience a variety of art forms, including drawing, painting, clay, printing and mixed media under the guidance of knowledgeable and experienced instructors in our large studio space.
With over 30 years experience, Art by J Studios prides itself on its tradition of excellence in art education and looks forward to bringing out each person's inner artist.
Register For Classes Now
Holy Angels Art Club
last monday of each Month
COVID-19 Updated Information:
We are moving forward with our 2020 summer camp classes, while following guidelines set to ensure the safety of our students and staff while preventing the spread of COVID-19.
1. Thoroughly disinfecting the studio before art starts.
2. Art horses will be sanitized between classes.
3. All teachers will wear masks and have their temperature checked when entering the studio.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
5. Students will be given certain supplies. Some like soft pastels and oil pastels will need to be shared. These supplies will be sanitized with an ultra-violet light.
6. Bathrooms will be checked every 30 minutes.
7. Classes will be limited to 10 students.
8. Social distancing will be in effect
9. Parents will be asked to make sure their child is not running a fever
10. Masks for the students will be up to the parents discretion. If you prefer that your child wears a mask, then please send one with your child.
Copyright 2019. Art by J Studios - Art School. All rights reserved.